A dental implant is a fixed solution for one or more missing teeth, and can help restore both your smile and your quality of life.
An implant is made up of an artificial titanium root that is fixed to the jawbone, with a crown or bridge fitted on top. They can be made to look and feel just like natural teeth. If you are concerned about your replacement teeth looking realistic or coming loose, implants are an ideal option.
Implants also safeguard your overall dental health. Replacing missing teeth is extremely important, as missing teeth cause bone loss which can age your face, and could potentially cause adjacent teeth to become loose too.
- Implants look and feel just like natural teeth
- Implants provide permanent stability and comfort without affecting healthy teeth.
- Implants won’t come loose or fall out.
- Implants can last for many years if you maintain good oral hygiene.
- Implants prevent ageing bone loss, by stimulating your bone structure and stabilising the surrounding teeth.
An implant is a great choice for a single missing tooth, whether it’s visible or not, and the results can be life-changing.
A single implant provides the foundation for a crown, which will be created at Broadbank Dental & Implant Clinic to match your teeth exactly.
If you’re missing more than one tooth, there are a number of options available to you at Broadbank Dental & Implant Clinic.
In some cases a single implant can support two replacement teeth, or two implants can support a fixed bridge if you have several missing teeth. A bridge is a long-lasting, natural-looking solution which will help preserve the health of the rest of your teeth and jaw.
Portman Dental Care Awards